top of page

Personal Property Insurance

" Don't let an unexpected event take away everything you've fought for; Tomorrow may be too late "

Property policies can give you peace of mind in the following areas:

  • The structure of your home (Fire / Hurricane / Earthquake)

  • Content for Dwelling and/or Flooding

  • Structural Flood Insurance

  • Public Liability (Legal Assistance and coverage against lawsuits)

  • Costs of replacement of personal belongings (Up to a set limit)

You can also add complementary policies such as:

  • Valuable / Floating Items (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)

  • Personal Package

  • Umbrella for major expenses

  • Protection for repairs



The insurance protection you need when you're on the move:

  • Auto Insurance - Get the right insurance coverage for your car, truck, motorboat, boats and other vehicles.

  • Personal Package

  • Double interest

  • Public Liability

  • Roadside assistance

  • Classic Car Insurance - Your classic car is an icon.

  • Insure RV and Mobile Home Insurance - Home Insurance for your home-on-the-road.

Boats & Marinas

The insurance protection you need for:

  • Loss or theft of your Boat or trailer including Public Liability

  • Accident loss or damage to your Marina

  • Insurance coverage for the captain of the ship

"When we group auto and property policies together, insurers tend to offer discounts as high as 20%.  This coverage may contain Public Liability, Contents and Jewelers, Structure, Cars, Boats, etc."

bottom of page